Saturday 26 January 2019

What is this Blog?


    About two years ago I got an interest in going into the Architectural industry and decided to attend University for Architectural and Engineering Technology as a start to find out what direction I want to go. Now two years later and half way through my education there are many different and unexpected things I've found about the AEC industry and with many different opportunities arising I've decided to take over The BIM Jedi's blog and continue it. This blog will mostly be posting the ideas and challenges I come across in my life, How-too's (Revit, Autocad, Civil 3D, Recap, blender and other programs), new and upcoming technology, and how to better utilize BIM in the AEC industry.




2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to it! Always good to have sites like this helping the BIM community.

    ReplyDelete

What is this Blog?

    About two years ago I got an interest in going into the Architectural industry and decided to attend University for Architectural and...